Perfect for cardmaking and scrapbooking. I loved the Vintage style papers I already have a couple of pages worked out in my mind.
I also managed to pick up an old war postcard for £1, for some reason it spoke to me.
I also picked up a postcard of cotton reels which I thought might make a nice picture for the craft room for 10p.
A stop at the local co-op was well worth it as I managed to get some plums that had been reduced to 20p per punnet.
I very quickly made it into plum jam, its in the fridge all ready to go. One jar already delivered to my parents for them to have on their breakfast toast.
I have also been busy making soups. I made a carrot and sweet potato one with added onion, celery and red pepper to give it some flavour.
I have also made a Mediterranean vegetable soup consisting of tomatoes, peppers, onions, courgettes and basil, roasted in the oven, stock added and then blitzed. The colour of it is a little off putting but it really does taste good.
There is a date and walnut loaf in the bread machine, yummy! It doesn't take a lot to make us happy, life's simple little pleasures.
See you soon.

0 Yorumlar